Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Custom Card: Pyromancer

I've gotten art use permission from the artist, so I'm posting another custom card. This is another Clutch mechanic creature, playtest name "Surrounded Pyromancer".


The art is by Teemu Norvasto, you can see more of his work at his blog here: http://cyberfrog-artisartisart.blogspot.com/ .

We'll start playtesting this card, I've personally got high hopes for it. You need to have an instant-speed trick that doesn't rely on attacking or blocking, since the mana will empty from your pool when the Horde enters its combat step. So it can't help cast a Divine Verdict or similar spell, but a Punish the Enemy it can. I hope he's a balanced and useful card, but playtesting will reveal if that is the case.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... Access Cards

    ReplyDelete